The Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser Trailer dropped today.
And it’s as epic as you’d expect.
It features the gang from The Force Awakens continuing their heroic journey through the universe while battling the evil forces of the Dark Side.
The trailer has appearances by all the main characters from the previous film including Rey, Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Finn, Poe Daemeron, Captain Phasma and BB-8.
See for yourself.
7 Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser Trailer Key Takeaways
1. There will be Jedi training going down on some rocky cliffs for certain.
2. Pebbles, small rocks and possibly boulders will be Force levitated as part of Rey’s training.
3. Luke Skywalker is looking a little haggard but also like he’s still down to stir some sh*t up with the Empire (or First Order or whatever).
5. Kylo Ren is still a pouty baby with a flickery t-saber.
6. The Millennium Falcon is still being chased/shot at by TIE Fighters.
7. Epic space battles will take place.
8. Explosions will wreck a lot of cool spaceships you wish you owned.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits movie theaters this December just in time for Christmas.
And we’re highly looking forward to seeing it.
May the Force be with you.
Pssst: If you enjoy our content please be sure to like us here on Facebook!